Personal Note

My most valued possession is my family. Even if you are living in a box somewhere, and you have the love and support of your family, you will always be wealthy. Love really is all you need. From love, great things will emerge. From your thoughts, you can create greatness.

This is what I need to remind myself of everyday to be the best person that I can be. Live your life with gratitude. Be thankful for all that you have everyday, even if it is your eyes to see or your ears to hear or your feet to walk or your hands to create. Understand your place in this Universe; how infinitesimally small you are, but how huge a contribution your Spirit is. Don't wear blinders to the world around you, you're not the only one here. Be kind, considerate, don't be judgemental, love others, and yourself. Know that you are perfect inside; that you are love.



Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's time to take the power back...

You know what, everybody? It's time to do things right. Stop making excuses. This is your world, it is what you make of it. You have the power to make the changes necessary for your dreams to come true. If you think that this is easy for me to say, you'd be wrong. All of mine haven't yet. I feel, not even close sometimes...but I'm working on it. And I'm seeing the results. Every moment is another step closer. And I've learned patience. And that gives me peace of mind. I know that what I want, what I need is being developed.
Put all the harrowing, daunting, big picture ideals aside and don't get distracted by the solid form ideas of others, and what they tell you is the right way to do or live.
Focus on the abstract ideas of what you want to do. Look at the small picture.
Dont get overwhelmed with all the multiple tasks it might take to get there. We get so caught up in what all we have to do, we don't get to enjoy the dreaming we need to do of what we want. The worrying only makes more worry. And pain. The dreaming is what brings it all into fruition. The dreaming is what motivates us to act on behalf of ourselves, because dreaming alone does not get the job done. The Universe, like a genie, is probably not going to produce whatever you want out of thin air, unlike what is taught in a very popular book and dvd. I wish it did. But, if it did, what lessons would we learn? We need the bad times as well as good, as much as I hate to say it, otherwise we have no mistakes to live by. Our journey here, I believe, is to learn all we can to reach our highest potential. We act, mess up, learn and fix it until we get it right. I know, it sucks, sometimes...ok, alot. But, it's how we look at it that is the difference. How you react to whatever situation youre having can either cause pain or peace. I know people hate being told this type of message. I did, too. I have gone in and out of my feelings about life alot lately. But I know what I keep coming back to. To this realization: This is what is right for me, right now. There is more out there than what we see with our eyes, what we perceive with our minds. We just have to pull back the veil and look a little closer. It's work. Some aren't ready for this kind of work. It's nonsense to most. A namby-pamby waste of time. But once you do a little, you're on your way. You have a realization that you are in charge. Of yourself and what happens to you. That's a better feeling than obtaining material objects. But...once you become in charge of yourself, everything will start to fall into place. I can say this because I know, I've been going through these realizations for about 3 years. It doesn't happen overnight.
But it happens. Why not try it? See what comes of it. You are responsible for your own happiness. Give it to yourself, you deserve it.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Please don't be shy...I learn from you, too! Your opinion matters to me, but, please, no judgment or hateful words here.
Thanks!