Personal Note

My most valued possession is my family. Even if you are living in a box somewhere, and you have the love and support of your family, you will always be wealthy. Love really is all you need. From love, great things will emerge. From your thoughts, you can create greatness.

This is what I need to remind myself of everyday to be the best person that I can be. Live your life with gratitude. Be thankful for all that you have everyday, even if it is your eyes to see or your ears to hear or your feet to walk or your hands to create. Understand your place in this Universe; how infinitesimally small you are, but how huge a contribution your Spirit is. Don't wear blinders to the world around you, you're not the only one here. Be kind, considerate, don't be judgemental, love others, and yourself. Know that you are perfect inside; that you are love.



Thursday, January 31, 2013

Another new post at Tiny Buddha

Hello, all!

Hope you are having a great week! I am so grateful to Lori Deschene at TinyBuddha.com for posting another contribution of mine to her site. It fills my heart to know, from reading the comments of those who read my article, that I am helping someone out there to realize that they are not alone in their trials and tribulations. That, through my own experiences, life is meant to be lived fully and with grace, and that we can all help each other get there.

You can read this new post here. I truly appreciate it if you read it and let me know what you think!
And, as always, thank you so much for stopping by here and reading my blog!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Have a great weekend!

Nanette

4 comments:

  1. That's a lovely post Nanette. I've been trying to get motivated too, making endless lists, planning but not acting. You've inspired me to take at least a little bite of one of the things I am resisting so hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shirls,
      Thanks so much! So glad I could help. Thank you so much for reading my article and for reading my blog, I truly appreciate it!
      Good luck with your progress, and remember to be kind to yourself, no matter your results.
      Thanks again!
      Nanette

      Delete
  2. Whats up are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated! capital one credit card login

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful temple! Those murals are incredible and the grounds looks lovely as well. It would never have occurred to me to look for a Thai temple in London of all places, but I sure wouldn't mind visiting this one! small buddha statue

    ReplyDelete

I want to hear from you! Please don't be shy...I learn from you, too! Your opinion matters to me, but, please, no judgment or hateful words here.
Thanks!