Personal Note

My most valued possession is my family. Even if you are living in a box somewhere, and you have the love and support of your family, you will always be wealthy. Love really is all you need. From love, great things will emerge. From your thoughts, you can create greatness.

This is what I need to remind myself of everyday to be the best person that I can be. Live your life with gratitude. Be thankful for all that you have everyday, even if it is your eyes to see or your ears to hear or your feet to walk or your hands to create. Understand your place in this Universe; how infinitesimally small you are, but how huge a contribution your Spirit is. Don't wear blinders to the world around you, you're not the only one here. Be kind, considerate, don't be judgemental, love others, and yourself. Know that you are perfect inside; that you are love.



Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Little Reminders

Amazing things will happen to you when you let them. Of course, it lies within your opinion what "amazing" is.

I used to be afraid to hope. Afraid because I knew my hopes would be shattered in disappointment.

I am no longer afraid because I removed my attachment to what it is I hoped for. I still hope. I still dream. But now I do it without fear. Without the fear of losing it or not attaining it.

I am in awe of how humbled I am when it happens for me. I am in awe of my acceptance of what is when it does not.

I try to find something to be grateful for in every situation. Even when I become 'aware' of the negativity I revert to at times when I am acting unconsciously. At first, I was disappointed in myself for having those moments of unconsciousness allowing me to have negative thoughts and actions. Now I find it serves me much better to be grateful for those moments that I might be reminded to be more mindful next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Please don't be shy...I learn from you, too! Your opinion matters to me, but, please, no judgment or hateful words here.
Thanks!