Personal Note

My most valued possession is my family. Even if you are living in a box somewhere, and you have the love and support of your family, you will always be wealthy. Love really is all you need. From love, great things will emerge. From your thoughts, you can create greatness.

This is what I need to remind myself of everyday to be the best person that I can be. Live your life with gratitude. Be thankful for all that you have everyday, even if it is your eyes to see or your ears to hear or your feet to walk or your hands to create. Understand your place in this Universe; how infinitesimally small you are, but how huge a contribution your Spirit is. Don't wear blinders to the world around you, you're not the only one here. Be kind, considerate, don't be judgemental, love others, and yourself. Know that you are perfect inside; that you are love.



Monday, December 22, 2014

Today Was A Big Day For Me...

I had a pretty exciting day today. Do you remember a few posts back when I wrote about going to Chicago and the Hay House "Movers and Shakers: Speak, Write, Promote" workshop? I met a lovely lady named Jaime Pfeffer , who spoke with me and invited me on to her radio show, "Uplift", and that day finally came today!

Here is the link to today's show: Uplift: Do You Have A Grief Strategy

If you have some time and would like to listen to my interview, I would greatly appreciate it! Scroll on down and leave a comment on the site, too, and let us know what you thought.

Thanks so much for being here and reading and sharing in my little bit of the blogosphere. I so appreciate you all.



Remember to stop by NanetteStein.com for links and updates to everything I'm up to!

Have a great week...

Nanette




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Please don't be shy...I learn from you, too! Your opinion matters to me, but, please, no judgment or hateful words here.
Thanks!