Personal Note

My most valued possession is my family. Even if you are living in a box somewhere, and you have the love and support of your family, you will always be wealthy. Love really is all you need. From love, great things will emerge. From your thoughts, you can create greatness.

This is what I need to remind myself of everyday to be the best person that I can be. Live your life with gratitude. Be thankful for all that you have everyday, even if it is your eyes to see or your ears to hear or your feet to walk or your hands to create. Understand your place in this Universe; how infinitesimally small you are, but how huge a contribution your Spirit is. Don't wear blinders to the world around you, you're not the only one here. Be kind, considerate, don't be judgemental, love others, and yourself. Know that you are perfect inside; that you are love.



Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Think, Therefore I Am.....

I never looked at a blog. Never participated in one. I didn't really know how they work. I don't know the etiquette. There's just something I knew I needed to do. Wanted to do. Writing is it. And this is the information age. If you have something to say, the best way to get it out there is the net, right? Ours is the best time for mass information/communication. I feel I have a lot to say. Some of it will be important. Some of it completely random. Some completely crazy. Crazy to who? Crazy even to me, I'm sure. But I've made this commitment to myself to do this, and so I shall. I want to say what I'm thinking. What some of you might be thinking, but that we are too afraid of what other people might say or think when we say it. Not all of it will be heavy.  I have alot of opinions, about alot of things. But none of it is to judge. I will step into a thought process with a wonderment. A curiosity. That's what this blog is. My confessions, my analysis of anything that comes to mind. Most of my friends don't know many things about me. Most would not believe that I believe what I believe. Most of my family don't know these things, either. It's hard, sometimes, to explain certain things to people with words from your mouth, spilling from your brain as they come to you. Trying to get them to understand your feelings as you feel them. Believe your beliefs as you believe them. Not that I would try to get anyone to believe what I believe, but to see it as I see it. This is all just stuff I think about. I think alot. I am a thinkaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Please don't be shy...I learn from you, too! Your opinion matters to me, but, please, no judgment or hateful words here.
Thanks!